WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Persons applying for placement through the URP Employment and Women’s Programme:
* Must be unemployed
* Must possess a valid Trinidad and Tobago identification card
* Must be 18 years or older at the date of registration
HOW DO I APPLY?
Interested persons are required to register prior to requesting a placement. Applicants must provide:
Additional information on the Unemployment Relief Programme (URP) can be obtained by contacting the nearest Unemployment Relief Programme regional office.
* A valid Trinidad and Tobago identification card
* National Insurance number
* Banking information (bank name, branch and account number).