The Ministry of Works and Transport is desirous of preparing a Supplier register of Contractors/ Suppliers capable of providing categories of quality stationery and materials at competitive prices, for a period of two (2) years, in the following categories:
- General building works/ services/repairs
- Supplies (Stationery, Furniture & Consumables)
- Ground Maintenance services etc.
- Materials & Supplies to perform in-house Jobs (Plumbing works, Electrical supplies, etc.
- Vehicle Maintenance services and relevant supplies (Batteries, Tyres, Filters, Parts, etc.)
- Equipment – (Oﬃce and Minor) services
- ICT Services etc.
- Miscellaneous services
Registration forms can be obtained from the Ministry’s Website: - www.mowt.gov.tt. (DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM) or copies are available at the URP Oﬃce, Autorama Building, El Socorro. Completed forms are to be submitted to Ms. Aretha Williams, Procurement Section, URP, Autorama Building, El Socorro, during the hours of 9:00 am to 3:00 pm on or before January 28th, 2022 at 3:00pm.
Registration Forms must be accompanied by the following documents where applicable, which are essential for consideration for any application:
- Completed registration form duly signed by the authorised authority
- Certiﬁcate of Registration, Incorporation and Continuance (as applicable)
- Valid Board of Inland Revenue Clearance Certiﬁcate
- Valid Income Tax Clearance Certiﬁcate or letter of exemption from the Board of Inland Revenue
- VAT Registration Certiﬁcate or Statement of Ineligibility from the Board of Inland Revenue
- Valid Value Added Tax Clearance Certiﬁcate
- Valid National Insurance Board Compliance Certiﬁcate or letter of exemption from the National Insurance Board
- At least three (3) client references and contact information for major works completed within the last three years
- Identiﬁcation of the Names/Address/Contact Numbers of Directors of the Organization
LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The Permanent Secretary reserves the right to cancel the prequaliﬁcation exercise in its entirety or even partially, without defraying any cost incurred by any applicant in the submission of his/her application.
Download Tender Notice
Permanent Secretary’s` Tenders Committee January 2022