The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to inform the general public that all Licensing Offices will reopen for business effective Monday 12th July 2021 with limited appointments. In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Licensing Division will resume operations on a phased basis to ensure that adequate social distancing and crowd control measures are maintained. During Phase One, Vehicular Transactions, Transfers, Permits and other services listed below will be offered:
All persons are required to pre-book appointments utilizing the online scheduling portal at https://licensingappointment.mowt.gov.tt/. Customers will only be served at their scheduled time. Please note that all appointments before Monday 12th July 2021 will be considered null and void. Customers with previous appointments are required to make new online bookings. Service will continue within regular working hours at all Licensing locations (Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm); however, the Officer in charge reserves the right to implement measures where necessary to mitigate congestion.
The following services WILL NOT be facilitated in Phase One:
• Application for Provisional Permits (All Sites)
• Vehicle Inspection at Licensing Offices Important information to note for Phase Two reopening of Licensing Offices:
• Services NOT allowed under Phase One are expected to commence within two (2) weeks after reopening.
• In a continued effort to maintain proper crowd control, the opening of additional appointments will be increased gradually over a three (3) week period.
• Inspection at Licensing Offices will commence within three (3) weeks after reopening.
• Application for Provisional Permits will commence within three (3) weeks after reopening via limited appointments.
The Ministry of Works and Transport would like to thank the general public for their continued patience and cooperation during this period.
For further information and updates, visit www.mowt.gov.tt and official social media pages.