Special Rules for Driving along the PBR
The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to underscore the following rules for driving along the PBR:
- 1st offence - $500tt 1st offence- 3 months suspension
- 2nd offence - suspension of cancellation permit 2nd offence- 6 months suspension
- 3rd offence - revocation of pass
- No other permits or emblems other than an authorized pass from the PBR unit grant you access for driving along the PBR.
- The speed limit on the Priority Bus Route is 65km/h and failure to comply could result in the PBR Permit being revoked or result in a fine.
- Maxi Taxis drivers who fail to take passengers the full distance to Port of Spain or Arima stand to face the following penalties: