The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be temporary traffic disruptions along the following areas:
- Eastern Main Road, in the vicinity of Morvant Junction
- Lady Young Road, between Lady Young Avenue to Arneaud Avenue
These works will commence on Monday 11th April, 2022 and end on Friday 22nd April, 2022. This has become necessary to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works.
The hours of work are as follows:
7:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m.
Note: No works will be executed during the Easter Weekend of 15th – 18th April, 2022.
Considering the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the Programme for Upgrading Roads Efficiency (PURE) Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.