ISSUANCE OR REPLACEMENT OF DRIVER'S PERMIT (DUPLICATE)
A duplicate Driver’s Permit can be applied for at any Licensing Office of the Transport Division.
Applicants must produce the following:
- Evidence that the lost or destroyed permit was reported to the police.
- A completed application Form No. 4 (items 1-14) and a sworn declaration of Item 15 on the reverse side of the form before a Justice of the Peace or Commissioner of Affidavits.
- A valid proof of address (utility bill or a copy of the Lease/Rental Unit Agreement)
The accepted forms demonstrating proof of address include a cable bill, home internet bill, electricity bill (T&TEC), OR water bill (WASA). If a customer does not have a utility bill in their name, he or she is required to produce a letter of authorization from the owner and a copy of their national identification. See full listing of Proof of Address Requirements
The following fees apply:
- If the permit is valid and the application is for the first duplicate within the current period of validity -$70.00.
- If the permit is valid and the application is for any subsequent duplicate (after the first duplicate has been issued within the current period of validity) - $300.00.