Who We Are
The Traffic Management Branch is responsible for the organization and control of traffic on the road network of Trinidad.
This responsibility includes:
- The management and administration of traffic signals
- The design and implementation of traffic management measures
- Accident analysis and the recommendation of remedial measures
- Monitoring of existing traffic situations
- Collection of traffic data
- Installation of new and routine maintenance of road markings and traffic signs
- Providing lectures, training and workshops to various organizations on traffic management and road safety issues.