05 Apr 2019
LEGAL NOTICE NO. 74
REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
THE MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC ACT, CHAP. 48:50
MADE BY THE MINISTER OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT UNDER SECTION 65
OF THE MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC ACT
THE TRAFFIC CONTROL (PRIORITY BUS ROUTE)
[ROUTE AREA (3) MAXI-TAXI] ORDER, 2019
1. This Order may be cited as the Traffic Control (Priority Bus Route) [Route Area (3) Maxi-Taxi] Order, 2019.
2. In this Order, “Route Area (3)” means the route area specified in the Fourth Schedule of the Maxi-Taxi Regulations.
3. This Order takes effect from 6.00 a.m. on Monday 29th April, 2019.
4. Maxi-taxi drivers plying Route Area (3) (Green Band), may use the Priority Bus Route between Morvant Junction and the Public Transport Service Corporation’s City Gate, Port of Spain.
5. Any person who contravenes this Order commits an offence and is liable on summary conviction to a fine of three thousand dollars or to imprisonment for three months.
Dated this 5th day of April, 2019.
Minister of Works and Transport
Legal Supplement Part B–Vol. 58, No. 40–11th April, 2019 193
on Priority Bus Route
PRINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER, CARONI
REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO–2019
Download Legal Notice