01 May 2019
REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
LEGAL NOTICE NO. 86HE MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC ACT, CHAP. 48:50 MADE BY THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE WITH THE CONSENT OF THE MINISTER OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT UNDER SECTION 67(1) OF THE
MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC ACT
THE TRAFFIC CONTROL (EXPERIMENTAL SCHEME)
(ST. JAMES AND PORT-OF-SPAIN) REGULATIONS, 2019
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Traffic Control
(Experimental Scheme) (St. James and Port-of-Spain) Regulations,
2. These Regulations shall commence on Monday 29th April, 2019
and expire on Sunday 28th July, 2019.
3. A person driving a motor vehicle shall proceed in an easterly
direction only on Finland Street between Ethel Street and Vidale
4. A person driving a motor vehicle shall not enter Finland Street
from Vidale Street.
5. A person driving a motor vehicle shall not park the motor vehicle
on De Verteuil Street, between Warren Street and Ariapita Avenue on
eastern side on Monday, Wednesday, Friday; and
6. A person driving a motor vehicle shall not turn right from
Belle Smythe Street onto Warren Street, Woodbrook, between the hours
of 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, except on public holidays.
7. A person who contravenes these Regulations is liable on
summary conviction for a first offence, to a fine of seven hundred and
fifty dollars and on any subsequent conviction, to a fine of one thousand
western side on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
Legal Supplement Part B–Vol. 58, No. 45–25th April, 2019
No right turn
RINTED BY THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER, CARONI
EPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO–2019
8. Without prejudice to any other liability incurred by the
commission of a summary offence, vehicles found parked in
contravention of this Regulations, may be removed by a member of the
Police Service and impounded and dealt with in accordance with section
Dated this 5th day of April, 2019.
(b) of the Motor Vehicles and Road Traffic Act.
Commissioner of Police
Approved this 18th day of April, 2019.
Minister of Works and Transport
Download Legal Notice