The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the general public that there will be a temporary
traffic disruption along Maracas Royal Road between Chainage 0+400 to Chainage 8+100. The
disruption will take place from Thursday 4th March, 2021 to Thursday 11th March, 2021 from 8PM to
5AM. This has become necessary to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works.
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its
continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s
website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.