The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the general public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along Bushe Street, between King Street and the Priority Bus Route, San Juan. The disruption will take place from Friday 24th July, 2020 to Thursday 24th September, 2020. This has become necessary to facilitate Road Rehabilitation and Drainage works.
Hours of Work: Concrete Works: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM | Road Works: 8:00 PM to 4:00 AM
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces