The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the general public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along the Western Main Road, from Roxy Roundabout to Long Circular Road (Courts). The disruption will take place from Monday 21st November 2022 and is expected to be completed on Friday 2nd December 2022. This has become necessary to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works. The hours of work are as follows: 8:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the Programme for Upgrading Roads Efficiency Unit at 638-2350 or 2256/675-4052.
Download Public Notice