The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the general public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along North Coast Road from the Intersection of Blanchisseuse and North Coast Road to Blanchisseuse Spring Bridge. This disruption will take place from Monday 22nd August, 2022 to Saturday 24th September, 2022. This has become necessary to facilitate Road Rehabilitation and Patching works.
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
Download Public Notice
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.