TEMPORARY TRAFFIC DISRUPTION
SAN FERNANDO BYPASS – TAROUBA ROUNDABOUT.
The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption along the San Fernando ByPass 50.00km – 51.00km mark, (Tarouba Roundabout).
This is necessary in order to facilitate Road Rehabilitation works which is expected to commence on Thursday 23rd September, 2021 and end on Tuesday 28th September, 2021. The hours of work are from 9:00p.m. to 4:30a.m.
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers.
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on-site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic.
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site.
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces.
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone.
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued co-operation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport’s Website www.mowt.gov.tt or call the Ministry of Works and Transport - Highways Division, Victoria West District at 625-1225.