Report Blocked Water Courses

The Drainage Division provides advisory services to the public on matters of drainage, irrigation and flooding.

All enquiries, complaints, compliments and suggestions relating to services of the Drainage Division can be addressed to:

Drainage Division
Ministry of Works and Transport
#42 Chootoo Road,
El Socorro,
Trinidad and Tobago,
West Indies
Tel: (868) 225-3521​
Customer Care/Complaints Numbers for Drainage Districts are as follows:
Drainage Head Office: 225-3661
Drainage Central: 225-3605
Drainage South: 225-3644
Drainage North: 225-3674
Drainage East: 225-3622/ 668-3313

or utilise our online form


Enter a description of your issue here