The project site is located in Cap-de-Ville is an open stretch of beach on the southwestern coast of Trinidad located within the borough of Point Fortin.
SCOPE OF WORKS
* Construction of 1004 linear meters of rock revetment at a crest elevation of +2.7m;
* Construction of 220m of timber boardwalk between Beach Road and Seaview Drive #1
* Construction of 631 meters of concrete paver walkway;
* Landscaping works and drainage, and ancillary works
BENEFITS OF THE PROJECT
* The protection of residential and commercial infrastructural assets from coastal erosion and inundation
* An increase in amenity value of the project area.